Wednesday, November 25, 2009

End of Procrastination (or so I think it is)

To be honest, the thought of starting a blog has been floating around in my mind since a long time ago. I even had a blank blog template floating around that I had planned to recycle until I recently discovered that it is non-existent. Whether it is the result of my imagination or systematic errors it matters no more, this blog is started the intention of polishing up my famously horrendous writing skills and hopefully provide an insight, if not an entertainment (on my expense haha) for my dear visitors.

What to expect out of this blog? As the header and the subtitle suggests, things posted here will seem random & jumbled up. Sadly, that's just who I am, a moron who's caught up with too many things and often finds himself in a mess. Emo & self pity aside, you should (emphasis on the undefinitive form) find things about instrumental music, guitars, visual art, photography, epistemology, Christianity, tech talk, games and anime. Yeah, I know, That sounds like pretty much everything underneath the sun but I guess that is what most blogs are about anyway.

Until my html skill have miraculously improved, I will still have to install a cbox onto this thing. So in the mean time, bear with the recent post widget and hope you guys enjoy whatever that is posted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment