Thursday, December 24, 2009

Withdrawals, Art trip

I'm experiencing multiple withdrawals at the same time I guess, from a proper com... english... Guit... Of the 3, I suppose the English part is hitting quite hard. It is a weird feeling that you find yourself unable, due to the lack of a recipient, to carry out a conversation in English... The Guit withdrawal is hitting the worst that I am going around hunting for Guit shops to just play a few tunes... Oh well..'

The Taipei trip is fruitful to say the least. Though I skipped out on the standard stuff (shopping etc), the art exposure itself is enough to justify the cost of the whole trip.

Van Gogh is a emo man, as much as his circumstances are messed up, his emoness is what eventually ran his life short, just when things were going to take a turn for the better. Then again, maybe he won't be so awesome if he had not been emo... Ohwell.

Cai Guo Qiang's stuff are awesome, though some of it is a bit gimmicked because he's a big shot and using gunpowder to paint is a totally revolutionary way to do art. Well, big shots have prerogative to do things like that I guess.

The stuff in the contemporary art museum blew my mind. Even if they are pros, there should be some limits to their awesomeness... I'll let my shots do the rest.





I am really behind in keeping this updated... I will try & get to the brain intensive stuff tomorrow (or later today)... It is X'mas afterall

No comments:

Post a Comment